2009-02-01

Some news !

1- HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all !! (i'm not like everybody, i know !!!)

2- I'm still alive.. you can trust it ! ;) And overbooked (so much to do at work, so much to do at home, so many cool scrap projects !!)

3- I'll take part to an incredible and probably the BIGGEST (in term of size ! lol !) adventure in my life.. stay tuned : incredible photos in June !!!
(oh.. you know that time flies ! ;) !!!!)

4- I'v a great news to tell you : guess who is now part of the incredible creative team of this cool mag...???? YEAH ! I'm so proud to be one of the girls, and i'm so scraed, what a good news, i just hope to be as talented and inspiring as the Girls !

5- Ok... You know that Valentine's Day is coming... (and spring too...) so, amazing ideas on this mag, run for it ! ;) And some gorgeous materials to scrap : really, really surprising and yummy !

6- I've been tagged by the lovely Nessa ! And i have to show you the 6th photo from my latest file : here is it, and SOOC ! ;) i told you, overbooked ! ;)

Ok... i'm not showing you my scrap room (which is my room) just because... hey hey ! I'm not proud of it, so messy that you don't guess the color of the desk... ;)

And now... i'm tagging...
and because i'm not like anyone (that i told you at the top of the post !) i'm tagging a 7th Miss who is...
Miss Minoute with a photo of her scraproom ! ;)

7- And finally... 2009 will be the year of the "most diligent post on this blog" : after an intensive reflexion before the creation, freakin' begginings and "no post" at all... i'll try to be more interesting and show you more cool things and talk a little bit with y'all ! ;)

So, i hope you're having a good Sunday... xoxo !

No comments: